|Contact:||Human Resources-Sales Assistant|
Provides administrative support to the Sales Management and Account Executives.
• Maintains account lists and mailing lists
• Prepares and assembles reports and presentations
• Answers telephones, types correspondence and schedules appointments
• May require some work/travel outside regular office location
• Backup for Receptionist
• Maintain copiers with supplies/paper
• Distribute faxes
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• People Skills / Team Player
• Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
• Computer literacy in applicable programs including Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn proprietary sales software
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
• Detail oriented
Education and Licensing Requirements
High School Diploma
Must possess valid state drivers license
Able to sit for extended periods of time
May occasionally be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, reference the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing.
(ex. Sales Assistant – Joe Smith – TN Assoc of Broadcasters)
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting Attn: Human Resources-Sales Assistant, 10 Music Circle East, Nashville TN 37203.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.