PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
|Job Type:||Office Administration|
• Greet clients and guests
• Answer phones, route calls and record messages
• Respond to general questions about stations and promotional events
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Distribute prizes to contest winners
• Match contract confirmations
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Education and Requirements
• High School diploma
• Must possess valid state drivers license
• May be required to provide proof of personal vehicle insurance
• May occasionally require lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Able to sit for extended periods of time
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to email@example.com and, in the subject line, reference the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing.
(ex. Receptionist – Joe Smith – TN Assoc of Broadcasters)
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting Attn: Human Resources-Receptionist, 10 Music Circle East, Nashville TN 37203.